Performer Quan Chi Lam
Quan Chi Lam
Living place: Hong Kong
Birthday: 24-9-1962 (60 years old)
Population of the world 1962: 3.136 billions
Global rank: #57103
Phone number: updating
Quan Chi Lam, whose real name is Quan Gia Tue, is a famous film actress from Hong Kong. She is one of the Hong Kong beauties who are admired by many women. In her youth, she possessed the perfect beauty that made the actor Luu Duc Hoa yes alluring. Quan Chi Lam is loved by the audience from the role "Auntie Thirteen", in the series about Hoang Phi Hong's life.
After graduating from high school at Maryknoll Convent School, Quan Chi Lam started her acting career in 1983 with a role in the movie "Germ again" with Chu Nhuan Phat. In 1985, she accepted a role in the movie "Ha Nhat Phuc Tinh" with the actors Jackie Chan, Hong Kim Bao, Nguyen Post. She also co-starred with martial arts superstar Jackie Chan in two films, "Long Brothers and Tigers" (1986) and "Plan A Part II" (1987).
In 1991, she was chosen by director Tu Khac. played the female lead in the movie "Hoang Phi Hong", a film about martial arts master Hoang Phi Hong. After the film was released, "Hoang Phi Hong" received praise in the professional world, considered an excellent film about the Hong Kong martial arts genre. Quan Chi Lam's role of Thirteenth Aunt was also her most notable role at that time. After that, she continued to play this role next to actor Jet Li in the sequels of series of films about Hoang Phi Hong such as: The male child is self-sufficient, the king competes for power, Hoang Phi Hong: the heroic western region, Long Thanh injects....
In her youth, Quan Chi Lam's beauty made many people people to admire. Now, at the age of nearly 60, although her marriage is not complete, the Hong Kong female star still owns a fashion brand, and a huge fortune of up to 400 million yuan equivalent to 1366. billion VND.
- First Act (2004)
- Mighty Baby (2002)
- Blood Man (2001)
- Big Shot's Funeral (2001)
- Hoang Phi Hong: The Great Western Region (1997)
- Thanks For Your Love (1996)
- Adventure King (1996)
- The Adventurers (1995)
- A Touch of Evil (1995)
- Once Upon a Time in China V (1995)
- All's Well, Ends Well Too (1994)
- Long and Winding Road (1994)
- The Great Conqueror's Concubine PT. B (1994)
- The Great Conqueror's Concubine (1994)
- Blade of Fury (1993)
- Hoang Phi Hong 3: Su Vuong Tranh Ba (1993)
- End of the Road (1993)
- Love Among the Triad (1993)
- Love is a Fairy Tale (1993)
- Assassin (1993)
- The Eight Hilarious Gods (1993)
- The Magic Crane (1993)
- No More Love, No More Death (1993) li>
- Game Kids (1992)
- Hoang Phi Hong 2: A man who is self-sufficient (1992)
- Savior of the Soul II (1992)
- The Sting (1992)
- Gigolo and Whore II (1991)
- Inspector Pink Dragon (1991)
- Hoang Phi Hong (1991)
- Glory Banquet (1991)
- Tricky Brains (1991)
- Tiger Cage 2 (1990)
- Return to Action ( 1990)
- Undeclared War (1990)
- A Bite of Love 1990)
- Casino Raiders (1989)
- Ghost Fever (1989 )
- Mr. Smart (1989)
Quan Chi Lam birthday 24-9-1962 (at the age of 60).
Where is Performer Quan Chi Lam's birth place, what is Zodiac/Chinese Zodiac?
Quan Chi Lam was born in Hong Kong, of China. Ms, whose Zodiac is Libra, and who Chinese Zodiac is The Tiger. Quan Chi Lam's global rank is 57103 and whose rank is 539 in list of famous Performer. Population of the world in 1962 is about 3.136 billions persons.
Portrait of actor Quan Chi Lam
Young image of actor Quan Chi Lam
A photo of actor Quan Chi Lam answering the press
Picture of actor Quan Chi Lam at an event Quan Chi Lam
Photo The latest about actor Quan Chi Lam
Top famous Performer
Top famous Zodiac of Libra
Top famous Chinese Zodiac of The Tiger
Top celebrities born in 1962
Top celebrities born in September
Top celebrities born in 24th
Born in Hong Kong
Comment: Your name:
Events in 1962 and 24-9
Events in the world in the birth year of Quan Chi Lam
- France transfers sovereignty to new republic of Algeria (July 3).
- Cuban Missile Crisis: USSR to build missile bases in Cuba; Kennedy orders Cuban blockade, lifts blockade after Russia backs down (Aug.-Nov.).
- Pope John XXIII opens Second Vatican Council (Oct. 11).
- Cuba releases 1,113 prisoners of 1961 invasion attempt (Dec. 24).
- Burundi, Jamaica, Western Samoa, Uganda, and Trinidad and Tobago become independent.
Birthday Quan Chi Lam (24-9) in history
- Day 24-9 year 1789: Congress passed the First Judiciary Act which provided for a U.S. attorney general and the Supreme Court.
- Day 24-9 year 1957: The Brooklyn Dodgers played their last game at Ebbets Field.
- Day 24-9 year 1960: The Enterprise, the first nuclear-powered aircraft carrier, was launched.
- Day 24-9 year 1969: The trial of the "Chicago Eight," radical antiwar and counterculture activists accused of conspiring to incite riots at the 1968 Democratic convention, began.
- Day 24-9 year 1991: Children's author Theodor Seuss Geisel, better known as Dr. Seuss, died at age 87.
- Day 24-9 year 1996: The United States and the world's other major nuclear powers signed a treaty to end all testing and development of nuclear weapons.